What Is The Sleep Apnea?
Some people don’t care too much if their sleeping partner is snoring. But, I think you have to be well aware because the loud snoring can be sleep apnea symptoms, it is a common and potentially serious disorder which results in your breathing wills repeatedly stops and starts when you sleep.
Although sleep apnea is treatable still most of the cases go unrecognized. So, I think it would be a great idea for you to learning how to identify the warning signs and realize the difference between normal snoring. At first, let’s identify sleep apnea better, like I said before, sleep apnea will affect the way you breathe when you are sleeping.
If you let this disorder goes on, the breathing would be interrupted and it becoming too shallow during sleep. Generally, your breathing will pause typically last between 10 to 20 seconds and will occur up to hundreds of times in just one night. Clearly, it will jolt you up from the natural sleep rhythm. You will spend more time in light sleep and will say goodbye to deep and restorative sleep. Sooner or later if you let this disorder goes on, you will lose your energy, productivity, and mental sharpness in the next day along your lifetime.
If you already had chronic sleep deprivation, you will have daytime sleepiness, slow reflexes, poor concentration (we all know that it may lead to any accidents). It would be a wise choice if you get yourself to doctors.
The Clear Signs Of Sleep Apnea and Symptoms
That’s why it always could be better if you know about sleep apnea symptoms sooner so that you can control the symptoms in you, get the sleep back on track and enjoy your beautiful day with a refreshing mind and be alert every day.
One thing for sure, it would be difficult to identify sleep apnea by yourself, well, because it only occurs when you sleep. That’s why it would be important to ask your bed partner to observe your sleep habits or if you don’t have a bed partner, you can record yourself during sleep.
- Let’s start with the major signs, the pauses will occur while you snore and if you had a choking or gasping during the pauses, it would be the absolute major signs of sleep apnea.
- Another common sleep apnea symptom is fighting with sleepiness during the day when you work or even worse when you driving. It all happens when you are in a quiet moment or when you are not active enough. But, it would be even better to check yourself to the doctor when you have a breathing problem during your sleep.
- There are different signs if it happens to children, in addition, it would be hard to recognize. Still, the first sign is the loud snoring, but the strange sleeping positions, suffer from bed-wetting, night terrors or excessive perspiration at night could be the clear signs of sleep apnea.
- Abrupt awakenings accompanied by shortness of breath, which more likely indicates central sleep apnea
- Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat, Morning headache.
- Forgetfulness, mood changes, and a decreased interest in sex, Recurrent awakenings or insomnia.
Learn More About Sleep Apnea